OHS DIAGNOSTIC CONSULTANT
OHS management assessment tool (print version)
The Diagnosstic tool allows the user to assess his or her level of mastery of the main strategic elements in occupational health and safety management. Its content is based on the three major duties of managers in occupational health and safety i.e. the duties of foresight, effectiveness and authority.
These three major duties constitute each of the sections of this self-assessment tool. A total of 40 theory and self-assessment worksheets are covered on topics such as:
– Risk analyses (by job, ergonomic, machine safety, industrial hygiene)
– Objectives, action plans, budgets and performance indicators
– Human behavior management (roles and responsibilities, training, induction, probation, evaluation, discipline)
– Implementation of audit systems (documentation, internal, external audits)
– Rigor, accountability, engagement, involvement, positive reinforcement and more
The ultimate goal is for each manager or organization to be able to self-assess and be able to implement a 20-80 strategy, i.e. based on the 20% of actions that will yield 80% of the results.
Get the diagnostic tool in paper format:
OHS management assessment tool (digital version)
Proceed to the DiagnoSSTic evaluation of your organization in electronic version by clicking on the button below. Following your payment, a token giving you access to your assessment for a period of one year will then be sent to you by email.
You will then obtain a summary assessment of your OHS management and will be able, if you wish, to see your progress relative to your OHS management over time.