Conferences and webinars
Strategic OHS management…
20% effort… 80% results!
Manage OHS with 20% effort… for 80% results
Duration: 3 hours
Purpose of the course
After the training, participants will be able to understand the concepts behind strategic OHS management, as well as their roles and responsibilities in the day-to-day management of safe operations.
• Targeting where managers can intervene strategically in OHS.
• Understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
• Putting 20% of the effort into achieving 80% of the results.
• Maximizing the impact of OHS investments.
• Ensuring compliance with legal OHS requirements.
• Supporting or clarifying the organization’s OHS strategy.
• Ensuring due diligence and that of the organization.
• Avoiding the main pitfalls and benefit from best practices
• Managers at all hierarchical levels
• Human Resources Managers
• OHS Managers
• OHS Union Stakeholders and JOHS Members
- Reduce the number of injuries in your organization
- Do your homework in health and safety management and build your diligence
- Put in 20% effort to get 80% results
- Maximizing the benefits of OHS investments
- Avoiding the main pitfalls
- Directors and managers
- OHS and HR stakeholders
- Employee Representative
- OHS Committee Members